Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oddities

I've been noticing several strange things lately. This is a TMI post!

1. I seem to be losing a lot of hair since starting gaps. Low thyroid? It's similar to what I've experienced at 4-5 months postpartum.

2. I have not had a period since we started gaps. I've been taking periodic pregnancy tests (you never know about these things!) and so far they've been negative.

3. I have always had many large fibroid cysts in my brsts. The whole side of the left one was nearly solid since an attack of mastitis last fall. Now it's totally gone. The two largest cysts are all that remain and they are significantly smaller!

4. This is gross, but I keep finding long white strings in my mouth. They seem to appear after taking my antifugals. Yeast? Gross!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara,

    Love the concise yet comprehensive posts!

    Did you know Dr Natasha talks about hair loss on her FAQs page?

    That's so awesome about the cysts disappearing or shrinking!! And I think it's totally cool that your body is expelling stuff. Super healing happening! Yeah!

    Best,
    Baden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Baden! Got three kids. Gotta write fast. ;)

    Yes, I looked up her comments about that. I have been eating well for so many years that I kind of doubt mine is related to toxicity, though I guess anything is possible! Several people on the yahoo list said it was die off related, which makes much more sense, since it started around the same time I reached the full dose of anti fungals. Regardless, yes, healing happening!

    ReplyDelete