Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Report

Me: took the intro of either avocado or nuts too quickly and have a terrible stomach ache tonight. I put away the rest of the dried fruit tonight and we're starting this for real in the morning. I'm not exaggerating: if I can just feel good, I will eat nothing but soup for the rest of my life. I am that tired of feeling sick. I am going to do this for real.

Hannah: hasn't had a BM for 2-3 days. According to the book, it's time to pull out the enema kit. Um...yeah. I don't feel prepared for that at all. She is always on the other end of that spectrum, so I know it's working. Constipation means die off usually. I'm hoping she'll just go tomorrow.

Audrey: cried all day. And I do mean ALL DAY. I don't know what else to say about that.

Tess: diarrhea day two. Tonight I fed her only ground chicken mixed with broth. I'll do that until it calms down.

I called my mom and brainstormed with her for quite awhile this afternoon. She's helping me buy the Gaps Guide and a cookbook called Internal Bliss. They should be here by the weekend. Need some recipes and help troubleshooting to do this well.

Pretty fried tonight. I keep hoping this will start going a little smoother. I think we're on to something, I just need to hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment