Thursday, March 3, 2011

Report

Certain things are getting easier, thank goodness! The kids are eating easier, and I'm adjusting to the differences in cooking. I have about three loads of dishes a day when I keep up with it. The prep time is similar to what I had been doing - lots of time in the kitchen. For the first time since we got married, we moved the only working microwave out to the garage last week. That way I'm not tempted to use it even for the couple times a week that I was!

Today I got so tired mid-morning. It took everything I had to put Tess to bed, and I went and got in my bed and fell asleep. Hannah and Audrey came in there with me. They didn't know quite what to think. It's got to be die off because right before that I had some coconut kefir and was feeling ok, then it hit me. I just feel like I could sleep around the clock. I'm very weak and sleepy and foggy.

Hannah keeps telling me her stomach hurts and her throat is itchy. It's been about four days of that.

Audrey has had a boil of some kind on her ankle. It's been there several weeks, but it's suddenly coming to the surface. I don't know if something got into it while her skin was sore, or if she got bit by something, or if it's some sort of toxin release. One great thing is that she's been able to eat the past couple of days. She has beaten Hannah at finishing the past two nights. That has never happened in her life. Her stomach acid must be improving. Nick and I have needed less HCL the past two days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment