Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Much Better Day!

Today was easier, thank you Lord. :)

I have had a low (around 100) fever all day, so I feel kind of shivery and sweaty, but the pain in my back and legs is much better. Hannah has been telling me her stomach is "sore." That's not a word she uses for a tummy ache, so I'm sure it's die off. Audrey said, "Why did my legs hurt last night?"

The girls picked out toys at Walmart and then we came home and had chicken soup for lunch. The girls didn't eat that. It kind of grossed me out too. Next time I make chicken soup, I will put the extra fat pieces (skin, etc.) through the blender and then add to the soup. The pieces of skin are...unappetizing. Again, Tess ate happily. :)

Gave the girls each a half an apple this afternoon. In the past, that would have caused Hannah to have potty accidents and Audrey to have an itching attack (salicylate are high) so it's been about 1 1/2 years since they've had one. It may still cause reactions, but I wanted to help them understand that they will get to start eating new things on the diet.

Tonight I made hamburgers with just salt, slider size. The girls each ate 3! I gave them a little broth in a mug with a straw and they each took a few drinks. Baby steps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment